Friday, July 25, 2008

10,000+ Blog Visits! & Guest CT Call!


I'm looking for two (2) ladies who like my freebies & product kits. Who loves and having fun in digital scrapping. If you're interested, please e-mail at


Send me a link to your most recent gallery.
make your subject "GUEST CT CALL"

More details about Guest CT will discuss after the Call

Layout from Gwacie


(limited time only)

After reaching 100,000+ blog visits last June 2008, I've decided to have a blog theme changed and I also reset the visitor counter. It's amazing to see that from June 8 up to present date the counter hits 10,700+!

Thank you very very much for visiting my blog!
And here's a thank you mini kit for all! Enjoy and happy scrapping!

I would love to read your messages, comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

Elaine Joy; EJ; Elaine said...

hi there, downloaded the freebie, it was fun doing, reminded me of this pic, perfect for the minikit http://bp0.blogger.com/_djeCL2Drfwo/SIygs-bXlGI/AAAAAAAAAQM/WAdDcmiXD4Y/s1600-h/spread+cheese.jpg

thanks forp sharing

verabear said...

Congratulations on that blog milestone and thank you for the freebie:)