Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sneak Preview & Arteypico Award

I'm working with my newest kit...it would be a cute and fun collection of papers and elements...There will be additional brag books and bundled pack items from this kit. And of course a freebie!

And watch out for me at DST- "The Happy Place" - I might post my very first RAK...See you there!


*******************************************



I was given the Arteypico Award by Jessica/Nexa@ scrapoholicdesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you very much Jessica for this wonderful award.

Now there are some rules for me.. I need to pick five other ones to get this award.. I have some in mind!

For those of you receiving the Award, here are the rules:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown; you are bound to come away inspired!

5) Show these rules.


Here are my five favorites:

Lemonandmint - (Tracy) is another freebie designer, she shares her talent by giving cute freebies from her site. And also making wonderful scrapbook layouts.

Yvelle - I love her blog...bits & pieces of her life. A true Filipina...She also makes beautiful scrapbook pages for her child and family.

Gwacie - she's very creative with her scrapbook pages. With good selection of photos too.

Lliella - she's a very creative designer too..a very talented lady. I love her designs...so inspiring. Go..go..go..Pinay!!! (so sad di na tayo magkapitbahay sa store :(

Aimee - another creative pinay designer. I recently found her wonderful blog.

I'm glad that I met these wonderful ladies...

They all deserved this wonderful award...giving inspiration to others and being friendly to all.

Thanks again Jessica!




1 comment:

yvelle said...

hi! lorie! ohh i'm sooo flattered to be awarded by a creative designer like you. thank you so much! muah!
have a great day! :)