Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 First FREEBIE

Happy New Year to all!!!
I've been very busy with the Christmas season and the preparation for new year. I have lots of photos lined up for digital scrapbook....But I finished first my new 2008 freebie...
"Celebrate Life Mini Kit", the pack contains 2 papers, 2 flowers, 2 ricracs ribbon, 1 cluster frame, 1 plastic wordart and 1 textured tag.


Happy Scrapping! Don't forget to leave some love message.
*********************

LAYOUT FROM CT MEMBER TRACY

Thanks a lot for this wonderful layout

7 comments:

Mandi N. said...

Thanks! This is such a cute mini kit. I love your Christmas stuff by the way.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Jaja said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

JillSF said...

Great mini kit - I love the colours you have chosen and the elements are great. Thank you.

Swan said...

Very pretty... Thank you.

verabear said...

thank you, it's a lovely kit :)