Friday, July 5, 2013

New "Little Moments Collection" 35% OFF, 25% OFF Each Pack & Freebie

Hi to all :)

Here are my newest products, now available at Pickleberrypop store.
Little Moments Collection
With lovely colors, beautiful papers and lovely embellishments for your scrapbook pages.
Purchase the "Bundle" 35% OFF and get the Digital Stamps for FREE
Individual pack 25% OFF 

special offer till July 10

Little Moments Collection/Bundle
35% OFF






CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

by Lorie

 by Gwacie

by Edna

by Lorie

by Debbie

by Lorie

NEW FAN PAGE FREEBIE

I made a mini kit coordinated with my newest collection.
Just visit this link (LorieM Designs) and download this cute freebie



* if you like this freebie and don't have FB account you can send me an e-mail and I'll send it as soon as possible.

Happy weekend to all :)